the best time to hunting and contact QSOs with Amateur Radio Station from Indonesia
To Improve skills and techniques communications member of Amateur Radio.
For amateurs around the world to contact as many other amateurs in as many
countries as possible, has a valid License.
- Mode CW: Friday, December 4th, 2015 at 12:00 UTC until at 18.00 UTC (6 hours).
- Mode Phone: Saturday, December 5th, 2015 at 12:00 UTC until at 22.00 UTC (10 hours).
Dual Band (80 dan 40 Meter Band)
All appropriate frequencies are permitted license
- Mode CW : RST + Serial Number (example : 599 001)
- Mode Phone : RS + Serial Number (example : 59 001)
Category : Mode CW
- Dual Band (80/40 MB)
- Dual Band (80/40 MB)
Amateur Radio Station from Indonesia only Low Power (Max 100 Watt)
Specifically for the Amateur Radio Station from abroad are allowed to use a high power, but no award categories high power
Stations may be contacted once on each band :
- Contacts between stations on 80 Meter Band : 3 Points
- Contacts between stations on 40 Meter Band : 2 Points
- A multiplier of one (1) for each QSO different Prefix (WPX) contacted on each band.
(example : Indonesia there are 60 Multiplier, 6 Prefix (YB-YG) X 10 Call Area (0-9) = 60)
Score : Score = Total Point X Total Multiplier
Log Sheet :
- Log sheet create in Cabrillo format which contains data QSOs, and uploaded via the form below or sent via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org and please fill in the subject field only with Your Callsign
- Paper Log, sent to the address : Committee The Gedebage CW & Phone Contest, PO Box 1090 Bandung 40010, Indonesia.
- Log sheets received by the committee no later than 1 (one) month and the winners will be announced 2 (two) months after this contest at this web site.
Other Provisions :
- Call CW Mode : CQ GBTEST
- Call Phone Mode : CQ GEDEBAGE CONTEST
- Participants are prohibited from using frequency that is being used for emergency communications.
- Duplication is not marked, will reduce Your point (different bands is not a duplication).
- Contestant who did not submit his log sheet will reduce the score Opponent Station, and the committee will be announced this.
- Contest participants must include the name and callsign correct, if something goes wrong, the committee shall not be liable.
- Participants must comply with the Amateur Radio Code and Amateur Radio Regulations.
Certificates : - Certificates are awarded to participants who submit contest LogSheet least 5 QSOs for CW and 10 QSOs for Phone
Please upload your Log Sheet Cabrillo format use form below